We have a simple credo. Be honest. Abraham Lincoln embodied transparency and integrity. Our customers rely on our straight answers and our no-nonsense approach. Life is simple when you live by the credo of being honest. Sleep well tonight knowing Fab at Incentives is a true partner you can count on.
Fab at Incentives was born out of a desire to do the right thing for our first client. It was a natural progression from working for 20+ years in the incentive travel and awards industry to start our own business to allow us to serve clients with commitment, creativity and cutting edge solutions. We live to see your participants reaching higher in your incentive programs. Being a top achiever and earning an incentive travel experience or special award brings internal joy and satisfaction. The incentive travel and awards business has a long history of helping clients breakthrough corporate goals and achievements. We look forward to developing your next fabulous campaign that will eclipse your goals.
We are in business to serve our clients. Do the right thing for our clients and everyone wins. We are your advocate always thinking of your best interest whether it is in negotiating fabulous contract terms or the latest time for a weather call! You can count on Fab at Incentives to deliver fabulous results!
Business gets done with people. Our team approach embraces full time employee commitment and project contractors. Our 20+ years of incentive travel and awards experience enables us to partner with the best in our industry. This best-of-breed approach provides our customers with enthusiastic, can-do team members. Please think of your Fab at Incentives team as an extension of your team! We are aligned with a common purpose to achieve your project’s goals. Let’s win together!
- 20+ years of incentive travel and meetings experience
- Trade show expert
- Managed a large number of travel Account Managers
- Cvent enthusiast and Excel budget guru
- Promotional products expert
- Proven large project negotiation skills
- Project Manager on a 2015 SITE Crystal Award Winning Program – Excellence in Incentive Travel North America
- Loving 31 year spouse to Barry and the mother to three children
- Enthusiastic soccer player, awesome cook and Number 1 volleyball bleacher coach for her youngest daughter
Scott Siewert, Certified Recognition Professional & Certified ROI Professional
- 25+ Years of incentive travel and awards experience
- Account Executive on 18 SITE Crystal Award Winning Programs
- Current IRF (Incentive Research Foundation) Board of Trustee (Sponsor Development Chair)
- IMA (Incentive Marketing Association) Circle of Excellence Award judge and earner
- Incentive Magazine Cover Story – Best Incentive Programs
- 100 Countries visited and counting – Member of Travelers Century Club
- Emory University MBA Graduate – Finance concentration
- Loving 32 year spouse to Lisa and the father to two children
- Avid photographer, average guitarist, and Apple products evangelist
Please give us a call to discuss your next incentive travel and awards program at 770.294.1963 or email us at email@example.com.