We have a simple credo. Be honest. Abraham Lincoln embodied transparency and integrity. Our customers rely on our straight answers and our no-nonsense approach. Life is simple when you live by the credo of being honest. Sleep well tonight knowing Fab at Incentives is a true partner you can count on.
Fab at Incentives was born out of a desire to do the right thing for our first client. It was a natural progression from working for 20+ years in the incentive travel and awards industry to start our own business to allow us to serve clients with commitment, creativity and cutting edge solutions. We live to see your participants reaching higher in your incentive programs. Being a top achiever and earning an incentive travel experience or special award brings internal joy and satisfaction. The incentive travel and awards business has a long history of helping clients breakthrough corporate goals and achievements. We look forward to developing your next fabulous campaign that will eclipse your goals.
We are in business to serve our clients. Do the right thing for our clients and everyone wins. We are your advocate always thinking of your best interest whether it is in negotiating fabulous contract terms or the latest time for a weather call! You can count on Fab at Incentives to deliver fabulous results!
Business gets done with people. Our team approach embraces full time employee commitment and project contractors. Our 20+ years of incentive travel and awards experience enables us to partner with the best in our industry. This best-of-breed approach provides our customers with enthusiastic, can-do team members. Please think of your Fab at Incentives team as an extension of your team! We are aligned with a common purpose to achieve your project’s goals. Let’s win together!
Kim Savransky, Certified Incentive Specialist
- 20+ years of incentive travel and meetings experience
- Cvent Certified Professional
- Managed a large number of travel Account Managers
- Experienced trade show manager
- Promotional products expert
- Proven large project negotiation skills
- Project Manager on a 2015 SITE Crystal Award Winning Program – Excellence in Incentive Travel North America
- Excel budget guru
- Enthusiastic runner, awesome cook and avid gardener
Scott Siewert, Certified Recognition Professional & Certified ROI Professional
- 25+ Years of incentive travel and awards experience
- Account Executive on 18 SITE Crystal Award Winning Programs
- Current IRF (Incentive Research Foundation) Sponsor Development Chair and past six year IRF Board of Trustee
- IMA (Incentive Marketing Association) Circle of Excellence Award judge and earner
- Incentive Magazine Cover Story – Best Incentive Programs
- 101 Countries visited and counting – Member of Travelers Century Club
- Emory University MBA Graduate – Finance concentration
- Cvent Certified Professional
- Avid photographer, average guitarist, and Apple products evangelist
Please give us a call to discuss your next incentive travel and awards program at 770.294.1963 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.